Newark Depression Lawyer
There are many different types of Social Security disability disorders, and not all of them are physical. An experienced attorney can help you get benefits for any disability that affects you on a daily basis and prevents you from working. At the West Caldwell and Absecon law offices of Sheryl Gandel Mazur, we help people with all types of disabilities get the benefits they deserve. If you suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, bi-polar disorder or depression, we can help you today.
Dedicated to Social Security Issues
Contact Sheryl Gandel Mazur Today
Social Security disability benefits are not only based upon a diagnosis and the symptoms that an individual has, but also on how the condition impacts that person on a daily basis. If you have been diagnosed with any of the following disabilities, we can answer any questions you may have about the process and make sure you get the benefits you are looking for:
- Depression: Categorized by the Social Security Administration as an affective disorder characterized by mood disturbance, depression is a pervasive and serious medical condition that can include low energy, thoughts of death, and sleep disturbance. From postpartum depression to seasonal affective disorder, we help clients dealing with all types of depression who are unable to work due to their disabilities.
- Bipolar Disorder: Often thought to be a condition characterized by drastic mood changes between high energy and low energy periods, bi-polar disorder can also have manic or depressive symptoms. Bipolar disorder can affect job or school performance, and frequently begins in young adulthood, lasting for years. We help individuals appeal for disability who had bipolar disorder and are unable to work.
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders: Anxiety and panic disorders occur when a feeling of anxiousness pervades a person's life to the point where it causes physical manifestations. A panic attack can send people to the hospital with symptoms such as chest pain, dizziness and breathing difficulties. The Social Security Administration recognizes anxiety disorders, including panic attacks, post traumatic stress disorder and agoraphobia, as disabilities.
From initial application filings to federal appeals, our disability law firm represents individuals at every stage of the process:
- Initial filings of social security disability claims
- Appeals of initial denials
- Appeals of Reconsideration denials
- ALJ hearings
- Appeals to the Appeals Council
- Appealing claims in Federal District Court
From Manville to Atlantic City, we represent clients throughout New Jersey. Our West Caldwell law offices are open weekdays from nine to five, and we return all calls promptly, so you get the answers you need. Call us toll free at 866-929-8220 or contact us on-line for a free initial consultation.