Newark SSD Cardiac & Pulmonary Disability Lawyer
A respiratory or pulmonary disability can prevent you from living the life you want. Similarly, a cardiac condition can interfere with your ability to work. An experienced lawyer can make sure you at least get the Social Security disability benefits you deserve. At the West Caldwell and Absecon law offices of Sheryl Gandel Mazur, we have been helping individuals get the SSD benefits they deserve for over 20 years. If you suffer from a respiratory disorder, pulmonary disability or heart disease, we can help.
Dedicated to Social Security Issues
Contact Sheryl Gandel Mazur Today
In order to prove your disability to the Social Security Administration, you will need to document that your conditions meet or equal in severity the criteria found in the Social Security Commissioner's Regulations, or that your condition is so severe that you are unable to work. The amount of benefits you receive depends on your diagnosis and how the condition impacts your daily life. We can help you get SSD benefits if you suffer from any of the following:
- Respiratory Impairments: From bronchitis to asthma and emphysema, respiratory impairments can prevent you from engaging in daily activities, including work. If your respiratory problems have put severe restrictions on your life, you are entitled to SSD benefits.
- Pulmonary Impairments: There are many different types of pulmonary impairments covered by SSD, including lung cancer, pulmonary fibrosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and restrictive lung disease. The Social Security Administration will review tests and medical reports required to diagnose the severity of your pulmonary impairments.
- Cardiac Impairments: The Social Security Administration recognizes eight different types of cardiovascular disabilities, including chronic congestive heart failure, heart transplants and aneurysms. If you have cardiac symptoms that interfere with your daily cardiomyopathy or your ability to work, we can help you get benefits.
We represent disabled individuals throughout New Jersey at every stage of the process of obtaining Social Security disability benefits, including:
- Initial filings of social security disability claims
- Appeals of Initial denials
- Appeals of Reconsideration Denials
- ALJ Hearings
- Appeals to the Appeals Council
- Appealing claims in Federal District Court
From Hackettstown to Somerville, we represent clients throughout New Jersey at our West Caldwell and Absecon offices. Open weekdays from nine to five, we make every effort to return all phone calls promptly. Call us toll free at 866-929-8220 or contact us on-line today for a free initial consultation.