Helping You Receive The SSDI Benefits You Need And Deserve

Onset Date

How can I prove I was disabled if I did not start treatment or was not diagnosed in the year of my disability onset? Social Security has Rulings, Regulations and Case Law that allows a current treating source or medical expert to diagnose or render an expert medical opinion about the onset of your disability. For instance, if you have a congenital deformity, an expert could prepare a report and enlighten a Social Security ALJ about the onset of your disability.

If you have any questions about establishing your disability, you may contact The Law Offices of Sheryl Gandel Mazur for a free consultation.